Download and print the form you require from the list given below. Fill up the form and mail to the below mentioned address.
Banking / Suvidha Customers
For Forms with the Online Symbol in Banking/ Suvidha section, you can give your instructions through Citibank Online without sending the physical instruction form.
Frequently Used Forms
- 1.Service Request FormOnline
- 2.Deposit Booking / Liquidation formOnline
- 3.Fund TransferOnline
Place below Fund Transfers Instructions through Citibank Online:
- Draft Issuance
- Account to Account Transfer
- 4.Address Update FormOnline
Place change of address request and upload self-attested copies of address proof using the ease of Citi Bank online
Account opening Forms
Account Operation Instruction Forms
Debit Card Forms
Ready Credit (Overdraft)
Letter of Intent
Profile Update Form
Ultimate Beneficiary Declaration
Credit Card Customers
- NACH Form
- Cardmember Declaration Form *
- Suraksha Nomination Form**
- Citibank Additional Credit Card Application Form (For Resident Indians and Foreign Nationals)
- Indemnity Form - Credit Cards (Please note that Notarization is mandatory.)
- Claim Application Form (Deceased)
- Indemnity Bond for Deceased persons
- Personal Loan Application Form
- Standing Instructions Form for Citibank Personal Loan Customers
- Standing Instructions Form for Citibank Mortgage Customers
- Blank NACH Debit Instructions Form for Citibank Loan Customers
- Prefilled NACH Debit Instructions Form for Citibank Loan Customers
- Ultimate Beneficial Ownership Declaration – Corporate
- Ultimate Beneficial Ownership Declaration – Non-Corporate
Complaint Form for ATM Transaction Dispute^.
To download ATM Complaint form for ATM transaction related disputes please click here.
Citibank Card Center,
PO Box # 4830,
Anna Salai Post Office,
Chennai - 600 002.
^The form can be deposited at the nearest branch of Citibank or you can call CitiPhone to lodge the complaint.
*For CDF please courier only to the following address:
Citibank N.A., Mail Room, No.2, Club House Road, Chennai - 600 002.
**This is applicable only to customers who have signed up for Suraksha and have an active Suraksha Policy. You will require Acrobat Reader to view the form. Click here to download Acrobat Reader now.
+Please hand over the completed form along with the relevant documentation to your RM or visit your nearest Citibank, India branch.
Citibank India does not market any product or service to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey and Jersey.
This is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey and Jersey.