This is a Non-Linked, Non-Participating, Individual Life Insurance Savings Plan. A limited pay income plan that meets tomorrow's requirements along with protecting your loved ones and dreams as it ensures you of Guaranteed Returns1 for the money invested. This plan not only offers Guaranteed Lump Sum benefit on Maturity1 but also gives Guaranteed Income1 during the income term that increases every year.
Vision Endowment Plan
Endowment plans with reversionary bonus is the largest selling traditional life insurance product in market.
Attractively priced and affordable for the Mass Retail | Mass Affluent | Emerging Affluent Segment, who prefer saving to pure protection.
- Pay for 5/12 years for Policy Term of 12/15 years
- Choose your Guaranteed Income1 for 10 or 15 years
- Get Guaranteed Maturity Benefit1 at the end of Policy Term
- Receive Guaranteed Income1 starting @ 12% of the Basic Sum Assured
- Enjoy increasing income with Income Boosters2 of 5% to 10% on Guaranteed Income1
- Get higher Guaranteed Income1 with higher annual premium payment
- Receive tax benefits, as per the applicable Income Tax laws3
On death of the Life Assured during the policy term, provided the Policy is in force and all due premiums have been paid, the Sum Assured on Death as defined below shall be payable.
The ‘Sum Assured on Death’ shall be the highest of the following:
- Eleven (11) times of Annualized Premium
- 105% of the Total Premiums paid up to the date of death
- Guaranteed Sum Assured on Maturity
- Absolute amount assured to be paid on death.
“Annualized premium” shall be the premium amount payable in a year chosen by the Policyholder, excluding the taxes, rider premiums, underwriting extra premiums and loadings for modal premiums, if any.
"Total Premiums paid " means total of all the premiums received, excluding any extra premium, any rider premium and taxes.
“Guaranteed Sum Assured on Maturity” shall be equal to 100% of the Basic Sum Assured plus the commuted value of all future Guaranteed Income payable during the Income Term, discounted at 7.5% p.a.
Absolute amount assured to be paid on death is the “Basic Sum Assured”. “Basic Sum Assured” shall be equal to the Annualised Premium x Basic Sum Assured Multiple.
The Policy will terminate upon the death of the Insured and no other benefit under the Policy shall be payable.
Post Maturity, on the death of Life Insured the outstanding income payments as scheduled, shall be made to the nominee/legal heir(s) of the Life Insured.
Income Tax benefits would be available as per the prevailing income tax laws, subject to fulfillment of conditions stipulated therein. Income Tax laws are subject to change from time to time. Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd. does not assume responsibility on tax implication mentioned anywhere on this site. Please consult your own tax consultant to know the tax benefits available to you.
If you are not satisfied with the terms & conditions/ features of the policy, you have the right to cancel the policy by giving written notice to Tata AIA Life stating objections/reasons and receive all the premiums paid without interest after deducting (a) proportionate risk premium for the period of cover (b) medical examination costs, if any and (c) stamp duty, along with applicable taxes, cesses and levies which have been incurred for issuing the policy. Such notice should be signed by the policyholder and received directly by Tata AIA Life within 15 days after the policyholder receives the policy document. The said period of 15 days shall stand extended to 30 days, if the policy is sourced through distance marketing, electronic mode or email; which includes solicitation through any means of communication other than in person
In case of death due to suicide within 12 months from the date of commencement of risk under the policy or from the date of revival of policy, as applicable, the nominee or beneficiary of the policyholder shall be entitled to at least 80% of the total premiums paid till the date of death or the surrender value available as on the date of death whichever is higher, provided the policy is in force.
On Maturity of the policy, provided the policy is in force and all due premiums have been paid, 100% of the Basic Sum Assured will be paid as lump sum, additionally a Guaranteed Income of 12% of Basic Sum Assured, shall commence from the end of the year following Maturity, which increases annually (compounding increase) by an Income Booster.
- For 5 Pay - 6 years
- For 12 Pay - 3 years
- For 5 Pay – 77 years
- For 12 Pay – 70 years
- Policy Term: 12 Years | Premium Payment Term: 5 Years
- Policy Term: 15 Years | Premium Payment Term: 12 Years
Limited Pay – 5 / 12 years
Annual/ Half-yearly/ Quarterly/ Monthly
- For 5 Pay: Rs.50,000 p.a.
- For 12 Pay: Rs.36,000 p.a.
* All reference to age is as on last birthday
Axis Bank Limited ("Axis Bank") is registered with Insurance Regulatory & Development Authority of India ("IRDAI") as a Corporate Agent (Composite), IRDAI Registration No. CA0069 (valid till 31st March 2025) for distribution of Insurance Products. Axis Bank currently has a corporate agency agreement with (A) Max Life Insurance Co. Ltd, Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC), Tata AIA Life Insurance Co. Ltd. and Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co. Ltd. for distribution of life insurance products; (B) Tata AIG General Insurance Co. Ltd, New India Assurance Co. Ltd, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. Ltd, Royal Sundaram General Insurance Co. Ltd and ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co. Ltd for distribution of general insurance products. For distribution of health insurance products, Axis Bank has a corporate agency agreement with Aditya Birla Health Insurance Co. Ltd, HDFC ERGO General Insurance Co. Ltd and Niva Bupa Health Insurance Co. Ltd.
You can avail insurance from any of these insurers through Axis Bank as per your requirement and discretion. Please note that insurance is underwritten by the respective Insurance Companies and Axis Bank does not underwrite the risk or act as an insurer. The contract of insurance is between the Insurance Company and the insured only, and not between Axis Bank and the insured. Axis Bank is only acting as a distributor of the insurance products offered to by the insurance companies.
Axis Bank is not responsible or liable for performance of any obligations under the contract of insurance. Insurance is sold as a stand-alone product and not linked to any of the Banking products. Participation in Insurance is purely on a voluntary basis. Purchase of Insurance is not a pre-condition of availing any of the banking products/services.
The product information given on the website is indicative in nature. Nothing contained herein is to be construed as advice, recommendation, offer for a policy or any other assistance. Axis Bank does not guarantee that this website reflects latest amendments/ information at all times or at any time. For IRDAI grievances: igms.irda.gov.in. For more details on risk factors, product details, terms and conditions and exclusions please read the relevant product brochure carefully before conclusion of sale.
Address: Axis Bank Limited, Corporate Office, Bombay Dyeing Mills Compound, Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli, Mumbai - 400 025. Tel: 18604195555. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Beware of Spurious Phone calls and Fictitious/Fraudulent offers: IRDA of India clarifies to public that:
- 1. IRDA of India or its officials do not involve in activities like sale of any kind of insurance or financial products nor invest premium.
- 2. IRDA of India does not announce any bonus, Public receiving such phone calls are requested to lodge a police complaint.
SECTION 41 OF THE INSURANCE ACT 1938 PROHIBITION OF REBATES
- No person shall allow or offer to allow, either directly or indirectly, as an inducement to any person to take out or renew or continue an Insurance in respect of any kind of risk relating to lives or property in India, any rebate of the whole or part of the commission payable or any rebate of the premium shown on the policy nor shall any person taking out or renewing or continuing a Policy accept any rebate, except such rebate as may be allowed in accordance with the published prospectus or tables of the Insurer.
- Any person making default in complying with the provisions of this section shall be liable for penalty which may extend to ten lakh rupees.