Feel at home with CitiBusiness® OneWorld. Backed by our global presence and expertise in Indian markets, our distinguished proposition and service delivery makes us one of the most preferred banks for subsidiaries of foreign MNCs in India.
Make CitiBusiness ® OneWorld your trusted local partner in your global expansion
- Expat and Employee accounts with Corporate Credit Cards facility
- Bank account set-up for different currencies
- FX Market Advisory
- Funding against SBLC from parent
Operate and Grow
- Domestic & International Trade Services with Hedging Solutions
- Liquidity, Cash, and Working Capital Management
- Business Insurance
Award winning digital platforms
- Citibank Online Internet Banking
- Electronic Channel Access:
- Online Funds Transfer,
- Payment Gateway^^ – Enabling real-time confirmation of receivables,
- E-Collect: Intra-day reporting in customizable format for all your NEFT / RTGS receipts.
- Account Representative Services: Maker - Checker module requiring all signatories approve a transaction before fulfilment, thereby, ensuring safety for the customer.
- Seamless transaction capability for dual signatory accounts.
- Electronic Channel Access:
- Online Direct Tax Payment*
- Pay your Direct^ Taxes online using your CitiBusiness® OneWorld account.
- Automated e-challan delivery.
- CitiFX Pulse
- Real time FX conversion rate with risk and exposure management reports
- Citibank Online Internet Banking
Team of specialists for regulatory guidance and filings
- Dedicated Citi Relationship Manager: Your certified and dedicated Citi Relationship Manager will ensure that your short-term needs, long-term goals and current business priorities are always understood and attended to.
- Support of Service Relationship Managers: Your Service Manager will support your daily banking needs.
- CitiBusiness Counselors: Assistance by qualified business specialists on all aspects related to Forex, Trade and Lending transactions.
Specialist assistance with:
- Capital infusion: Filing of FC-GPR after issue of shares/convertible debentures / convertible preference shares,
- Reporting of share transfer between residents and non-residents,
- FIRC issuance / Remitter KYC,
- End-to-end reporting to RBI.
Trade and Foreign Exchange Services
- Exchange Earners' Foreign Currency (EEFC) / FCY accounts in all major currencies,
- Dedicated treasury desk,
- Expert advisory on market and currency outlook,
- Forex related regulatory reporting,
- Letter of credit, bank guarantee and handling and scrutiny of trade documents,
- Expert trade service team to assist CitiBusiness Counsellors.
Cash and Liquidity Management
- Traditional Cash & Cheque collection,
- E-collect with online receipt for NEFT/RTGS transactions,
- eBPay- bulk payments via single file upload,
- Statutory payments (TDS, EPE, GST, ESIC),
- Investment risk profiling with wide suite of investment products,
- Regular updates on financial markets across asset classes and geographies,
- Citi Cash Management Services, so that you can focus on your business priorities, while we take care of your cash flows, payments and collections.
Citi Corporate Cards
We at Citi know and understand that your staff will incur various business related expenditure. Hence we have an attractive Corporate Card offering exclusively for CitiBusiness® OneWorld clients. Benefit from this powerful travel and entertainment spend management tool for organizations.
Click here for details.
1. To know more, write to us at email@example.com or SMS BIZ to 52484.
2. To know more about our branch and ATM locations, click here.
Click here to view the Terms and Conditions for this account
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. Disclaimer: Insurance products are obligations only of the Insurance company. They are not bank deposits or obligations of or guaranteed by Citibank, N.A, Citigroup, Inc or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries or any Governmental agency. All Claims under the policy will be solely decided upon by the Insurance Company. Citibank, Citigroup or any of their affiliates and group entities hold no warranty and do not make any representation about the insurance, the quality of claims processing and shall not be responsible for claims, recovery of claims, or for processing of or clearing of claims, in any manner whatsoever. For more details, terms and conditions please visit www.citibank.com/india.
Citibank, N.A. provides investment services as a distributor of third party Investment products (shortly referred as ‘investment products’). Citibank, N.A. does NOT provide investment advisory services in any manner or form. Investment products do not pertain to Citibank. Investment Products(I) are not bank deposits or obligations of or guaranteed by Citibank, N.A. Citigroup, Inc or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries; (ii) are not insured by any governmental agency and (iii) are subject to investment risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. Past performance is not indicative of future results, prices/invested sum is subject to market risks which may result in appreciation or depreciation. The ownership of any investment decision(s) shall exclusively vest with the Investor after analyzing all possible risk factors and by exercise of his/her/its independent discretion and Citibank, N.A shall not be liable or held liable for any consequences thereof.
All Products and services are at the sole discretion of Citibank & subject to RBI/FEMA/SEBI/other regulatory guidelines issued from time to time. Terms & Conditions apply.
^^This is a select offering and will be provided at the sole discretion of Citibank. For more information about this product offering and locations please contact your Relationship Manager.
*Online tax remittance facility is available through a designated agency bank. Please refer to below link for more details http://www.online.citibank.co.in/products-services/onlineservices/onlinetax remittance.htm
^Available online only for single signatory accounts
#Terms and conditions apply. All loans are at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank reserves the right to ask for any additional documents from the applicant.
Citibank reserves the right, at anytime, with prior notice to add/alter/modify/change or vary any of the Terms and conditions or to replace them, wholly or in part. Please visit www.citibank.com/india for detailed terms and conditions. Mortgage Loans are available only in Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Coimbatore, Ahmedabad, Surat and Chandigarh.
This product/service is offered by branches of Citibank, N.A in india © 2018 Citigroup Inc. Citi and Arc Design are registered service marks of Citigroup Inc. or its affiliates used and resgistered throughout the world