The Citibank Suvidha Salary Account provides you with complete banking solutions. The benefits include preferential pricing on Citibank products, choice of debit cards - each packed with savings on your everyday purchases and access to professional know how to tailor your personal financial plans.
Citibank Suvidha® Salary Account
Top reasons to get Citibank Suvidha® Salary Account
- Zero balance salary account
- Overdraft up to 5 times1 your net monthly salary credit
- Reward Points^ redeemable for cash
Disclosure: You will be able to enjoy the many benefits of Citibank Suvidha Salary Account only if your organization has an on-going Citibank Suvidha banking relationship. Please check with your Human Resource or Payroll department before applying.
Enjoy the Many Benefits of Your Zero Balance Salary Account
- Instant Account opening kit – with a payable - at par cheque book, ATM / Debit Card, and all Personal Identification Numbers (PIN) - immediately on account opening.
- Daily limit of Rs.50,000 on your Debit Card giving you greater cash access, and purchasing flexibility.
- Photo Card for enhanced safety (optional).
- No cost Demand Draft delivery at 1,100 locations in India.
- No cost NEFT, RTGS and IMPS fund transfers.
- Citibank Online 24x7 access and full transactional privileges on your account from anywhere in the world.
- SMS Banking facility for quick cheques on your account.
- Bank on the go with Citi Mobile Banking.
- Complimentary use of Citibank's secure online Utility Bill Payment facility. Pay over 150 service providers across India in 3 simple steps. To know more, click here.
- Financial Planning Services2 from our certified counselors on Investments and Insurance in your office premises.
- Real time transaction alerts on your mobile phone.
- Assurance of 24x7 CitiPhone Customer Assistance from anywhere in the world.
- No cost monthly online Account Statements to ensure receipt wherever you are.
- No cost Duplicate Account Statement for Citibank Online requests.
Enjoy Preferential Treatment
Automatic overdraft facility of up to 5 times your net monthly salary credit up to a maximum of Rs.5 Lakh after the first salary credit1. To know more, click here.
- Preferential pricing on Personal Loan and Home Loan*.
- Insurance Products for the many aspects of your life.
- Get up to 20% savings at over 2,000 restaurants in India.
To find a Citibank partner restaurant near you, click here.
Earn Rewards for your Banking Relationship
- Earn Reward Points on your debit card that are easily redeemable for cash.
- Earn up to 5X Reward Points^ on eligible grocery or retail purchases on the Grocery Debit Card.
|Minimum Monthly Balance||No Minimum Balance Required.|
|Service Access on the go||
|CitiAlerts||Track your account activity with free SMS &
|Statement Options||Online e-Statements or by regular post, as per your choice.|
|Interest Rate||4% per annum|
|Interest Paid||Half yearly|
ATM / Debit Card
|Daily purchase and withdrawal limit of Rs.50,000.|
|Chip and PIN debit card in line with global security standards.|
|Accepted worldwide at merchant outlets and ATMs.|
Citibank Grocery ATM / Debit Card:
- Have your Card swiped on a Citibank EDC machine when paying at a grocery or retail store* and:
- Earn 5X Reward Points^ for every Rs.100 in purchases at Citibank affiliated grocery and retail stores.
- Earn 2X Reward Points* for every Rs.100 in purchases at all other grocery and retail stores.
- Earn 1 Reward Point for every Rs.100 spent at all other merchant outlets.
Annual Fees: Rs.500
Earn Loyalty Points with your salary account on eligible products and services. All you need to do is manage your account in a way that helps you best. There is no cap on the points you can earn, however, the points you earn in a year (ending December) will expire on the 31st March of the following year. See the chart below for eligible products and services and corresponding Loyalty Point values:
|Category||Activity||Loyalty Points||Credited As|
|Welcome Points||First login to Citi Mobile within 60 days of account opening+.||100||One-time only|
|First fund transfer via Immediate Payment Service (IMPS), within 60 days of account opening+.||100||One-time only|
|Banking Relationship||Monthly Salary Credit||5||Regular|
|Growth in Average Monthly Relationship Value||Rs.5,000 - Rs.24,999||50||Regular|
|Rs.25,000 - Rs.49,999||100||Regular|
|Rs.50,000 - Rs.1,49,999||200||Regular|
|Rs.1,50,000 - Rs.2,99,999||350||Regular|
|Standing Instructions||Invest in Citibank's Regular Investment Scheme (Points can be earned for a maximum of 4 schemes).||10||Regular|
|Pay back your outstanding in easy EMIs.||10||Regular|
|Pay your Credit Card bills.||10||Regular|
|Bill payments||Bill payment of Rs.200 or more in a month using Citibank Online facility (Points can be earned for a maximum of 10 bill payments).||10||Regular|
To know how easy it is to redeem your Loyalty Points and have your chosen gifts home-delivered, please refer to the "step by step" redemption chart below.
|Step 1||Login to Citibank Online. Go to the Account Summary page, click on 'View and Redeem your Suvidha Loyalty Points'. You can also view the status of your Suvidha Loyalty Points.|
|Step 2||To redeem your Suvidha Loyalty Points, click on 'Redeem your Suvidha Loyalty Points'. Please click here to view the outlets where the gift vouchers can be redeemed, before initiating redemption of the Loyalty Points.|
|Step 3||Choose a product and click on 'Add to cart'. Please note that product images are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may differ from product images displayed.|
|Step 4||View the summary page of the transaction you've just had and enter your E-mail ID. Click on 'Redeem my Points' to proceed.|
|Step 5||On the pre-confirmation page, click on 'Confirm' to confirm your transaction. You will receive a 'Transaction Reference Number' for reference of your transaction.|
Please see the disclaimer section for Terms and conditions.
Click here to know more about benefits of Citibank Suvidha Salary Account for employers.
Terms and conditions for Suvidha Salary Accounts
Account opening is subject to Citibank Terms and conditions and applicable RBI guidelines.
*Terms and conditions Apply. Subject to Citibank approval criteria.
Citibank Home Loans & Personal Loans - Terms and conditions apply. All loans are at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank reserves the right to ask for any additional documents from the applicant/borrower. Citibank reserves the right, at anytime, with notice, to add/alter/ modify/change or vary any of the terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part. All products / facilities mentioned in this booklet are subject to Citibank terms and conditions. Home loans are subject to necessary RBI and other local approvals.
Citibank Personal Loan - Terms and conditions Apply. Timelines mentioned include only working days. Timelines mentioned, if any, would commence once the entire documentation as per Citibank's requirements are submitted by the applicant. Subject to Citibank approval criteria. For detailed Terms and conditions, please refer www.citibank.com/india.
1Terms and conditions apply. Subject to a maximum limit of Rs5 Lakhs per month.
2Insurance products are obligations only of the Insurance company. They are not bank deposits or obligations of or guaranteed by Citibank N.A, Citigroup Inc. or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries or any Governmental agency. All Claims under the policy will be solely decided upon by the Insurance Company. Citibank, Citigroup or any of their affiliates and group entities hold no warranty and do not make any representation about the insurance, the quality of claims processing and shall not be responsible for claims, recovery of claims, or for processing of or clearing of claims, in any manner whatsoever. Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. This document does not constitute the distribution of any information or the making of any offer or solicitation by anyone in any jurisdiction in which such distribution or offer is not authorized or to any person to whom it is unlawful to distribute such a document or make such an offer or solicitation. Investment products are not available to US persons, Residents of Canada and may not be available in all jurisdictions.
IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: Citigroup Inc., its affiliates, and its employees are not in the business of providing tax or legal advice to any taxpayer outside of Citigroup Inc. and its affiliates. This email and any attachments are not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used or relied upon, by any such taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties. Tax benefits are subject to changes in the tax laws. Any such taxpayer should seek advice based on the taxpayer's particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.
Citibank N.A. is a licensed Corporate Agent of Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited, Royal Sundaram Alliance Insurance Company Limited and Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company Limited under the composite license number 1137144. Life Insurance Policies are underwritten by Tata AIA Life Insurance Co. Ltd. with its registered office at 14th Floor, Tower A, Peninsula Business Park, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400013.
For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions please read the sales brochure carefully before concluding the sale.
Investment risk in the investment portfolio is borne by the policy Holder. The premium paid in Unit Linked Life Insurance policies are subject to investment risks associated with capital markets and the NAVs of the units may go up or down based on the performance of the fund and factors influencing the capital market and the insured is responsible for his or her decision. Tata AIA Life Insurance, Policy Name and Investment Funds are only the names of the company, policy, and Investment Funds offered respectively and do not in any way indicate the quality of the policy, Investment Funds or their future prospects or returns.
SECTION 41 OF THE INSURANCE ACT 1938 PROHIBITION OF REBATES
- No person shall allow or offer to allow either directly or indirectly as an inducement to any person to take out or renew or continue an Insurance in respect of any kind of risk relating to lives or property in India any rebate of the whole or part of the commission payable or any rebate of the premium shown on the policy nor shall any person taking out or renewing or continuing the Policy accept any rebate except such rebate as may be allowed in accordance with the published prospectus or tables of the Insurer.
- If any person fails to comply with regulation above he shall be liable to payment of fine, which may extend to Rs500.
Data and research provided by CRISIL. This performance analysis is based on the framework and methodology developed by CRISIL for Citibank. It is presumed that, CRISIL has taken due care and caution in compilation of data. Information has been obtained by CRISIL from sources it considers reliable. However, CRISIL does not guarantee the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information and is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information. CRISIL is not responsible for any errors in data reproduction. CRISIL especially states that it has no financial liability whatsoever to the subscribers/ users/ transmitters/ distributors of this analysis.
Crisil.com is not responsible for any errors in data reproduction. Crisil.com especially states that it has no financial liability whatsoever to the subscribers / users / transmitters / distributors of this analysis.
Citibank N.A., states that: This document is for informational purposes only and is not intended as an offer or an invitation to anyone for the purchase and sale of any security.
Citibank N.A., provides no independent research or advice in the substance or preparation of the reports. The reports are provided for general information only and nothing contained in the reports constitutes a recommendation for the purchase or sale of any security. Although the statements of fact in this report are obtained from sources that Citibank N.A., consider reliable, we do not guarantee their accuracy and any such information may be incomplete or condensed.
Investment products do not pertain to Citibank and are not bank deposits or obligations of or guaranteed by Citibank, N.A. Citigroup Inc. or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. Investment products are not insured by any governmental agency and are subject to investment risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. Past performance is not indicative of future results, prices/invested sum is subject to market risks which may result in appreciation or depreciation. The ownership of any investment decision(s) shall exclusively vest with the Investor after analyzing all possible risk factors and by exercise of his/her/its independent discretion and Citibank N.A shall not be liable or held liable for any consequences thereof.
Investment products are not available to US persons, Residents of Canada and may not be available in all jurisdictions. By making any investment, you confirm your deemed acceptance to the conditions mentioned herein.
Citibank N.A. may discuss with you ('customer/investor') about investment products (shortly referred as 'investment products') which are in line with your investor rating as maintained with us. Investment products are referred / distributed by Citibank N.A. on a non -discretionary and non-participation basis. Such discussion would be a service without any consideration by Citibank to the Investor and the final investment decision shall at all times exclusively remain with the investor.
Investor investing in funds denominated in non-local currency should be aware of the risk of exchange rate fluctuations that may cause a loss of principal. This document does not constitute the distribution of any information or the making of any offer or solicitation by anyone in any jurisdiction in which such distribution or offer is not authorized or to any person to whom it is unlawful to distribute such a document or make such an offer or solicitation. Please read the Key Information Memorandum(s)/ Scheme Investment Document(s) & Statement of Additional Information / Term Sheet / Prospectus carefully before investing and no claim whatsoever shall be made against Citibank N.A. any of its affiliates or subsidiaries and / or employees claiming any influence / recommendation / responsibility / liability for your decision to invest in any investment product.
Investor should ensure to understand, accept the identities of different parties and the roles that they play in relation to the various Investment Product(s). Investor acknowledges that, there may be various actual or potential conflicts of interest between Citibank N.A. India, Citigroup Capital Markets Ltd., Citigroup Inc. or their affiliates or subsidiaries (collectively "Connected Persons") and that of an investor itself, as a result of the various investment and / or commercial businesses and / or activities of the Connected Persons. You are deemed to accept, on purchasing / subscribing / investing to a particular Investment Product(s), that any such conflict may exist and may be prejudicial to an investment in the Investment Product(s).
^Reward Points valid only if swiped on a Citibank EDC machine. It is hereby clarified that no Reward Points shall accrue on any purchases/spends made on the CitiCard (whether used online or through physical swipes) for mutual fund payments, insurance premium payments, electronic-tax payments, railway ticket purchases using IRCTC.com, donations, credit card balance payments, loan payments or stock investments etc. The Bank shall have the final discretion in choosing merchants and / or products where the Customer may earn Reward Points using the CitiCard.
The grocery outlets are tagged to MCC codes. Included codes are:
|5399||Misc. General Merchant Stores (Smaller Department Store)|
|5411||Grocery Stores, Supermarket|
|5499||Misc. Food Stores, Convenience Stores|
**Offers on Citi products are offered on referral and / or arrangement basis only through tie-up with respective service providers. It is to be noted that Citibank, N.A. is not making any of these Offers to you on its own, and that Citibank, N.A. holds no warranty & is not representative of the delivery, service, suitability or quality of any of the Offers or any products and / or services made available to you under any of the Offers. Any disputes regarding the delivery, service, suitability or quality of any of the Offers and / or products / services made available to you under any of the Offers must be addressed in writing, by you directly to the participating merchant establishment and Citibank, N.A. will not entertain any communication in this regard. Further Citibank, N.A. shall not be liable for any loss or damage that may be suffered, or for any personal injury that may be suffered, by you or anyone else, whether directly or indirectly by use or non-use of the products/ services made available to you under any of the Offers. Citibank, N.A. reserves the right to extend or terminate any of these Offers without prior notice to you. Citibank, N.A. reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice, to add / alter / modify / change or vary all or any of these terms and conditions relating to the Offer or to replace, wholly or in part, any of these Offers by other offer(s), whether similar to these Offers or not. All disputes, if any, arising out of or in conjunction with or as a result of these Offers or otherwise relating hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts/tribunals in Mumbai irrespective of whether courts/tribunals in other areas have concurrent or similar jurisdiction.
+Loyalty points will be credited into your account within 45 days of first Citi Mobile login or first IMPS funds transfer.
- In case of non-receipt of gifts (including any gift vouchers) ordered by you, please inform us in either of the following ways (within one month of placing a redemption request on Citibank Online)
- Call our 24x7 CitiPhone helpline (or)
- Register your complaint by logging in to Citibank Online with your Internet password(IPIN) and clicking on the
'Your Queries' link.
- In case the gift is received in a damaged condition, please inform us in either of the following ways(within 7 days of receipt of the same):
- Call our 24x7 CitiPhone helpline (or)
- Register your complaint by logging in to Citibank Online with your Internet password (IPIN) and clicking on the
'Your Queries' link.
- For gift vouchers ordered by you please note that the usage and / or redemption of the gift voucher shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the service provider/merchant who has issued the said gift voucher. Specifically, the use and / or redemption of the gift voucher shall be subject to such city restrictions, validity restrictions, store and items restrictions as may be mentioned on the gift voucher (either on the face or on the reverse) or as may be conveyed by the service provider/merchant at the time of usage or any time earlier. Gift vouchers are issued and brought to you solely by third party merchants/service providers and Citibank, N.A. shall not under any event be responsible for any disputes, claims or damages that may raise in respect of the gift vouchers or in respect of any products / services that you may receive pursuant to use of the gift vouchers, including in respect of any issues that you may face from a quality or a suitability of product or services perspective. The gift vouchers cannot be clubbed with any other offer running at the merchant/service provider establishments where they can be redeemed. The gift vouchers are non-encashable and refundable.
- In the event that a gift voucher expires without being used, no return or redemption of the expired gift voucher shall be entertained.
- For gifts ordered by you: Please note that gifts so ordered and received by you are products and goods manufactured by independent third party providers and that Citibank, N.A. is only enabling their provision to you through its offers of redemption hereunder. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranty & is not representative of the delivery, service, suitability or quality of the products that you receive as the gift. Any disputes regarding delivery, service, suitability or quality of the products received by you as the gift must be addressed in writing, by you directly to its manufacturer/independent third party provider and that Citibank, N.A. will not entertain any communication in this regard. Citibank, N.A. shall not be liable for any loss or damage that may be suffered, or for any personal injury that may be suffered by you or any else directly or indirectly by use or non-use of products received by you as the gift.
- Multiple payments made in respect of a single bill will not be considered for the purposes of receiving bonus point entitlements for bill payments made under the offer. Thus for instance if you were to make multiple payments in respect of a single bill, irrespective of the number of times that you make payment, you will only be entitled to Reward Points for that bill.
- Citibank reserves the right to extend or terminate the offerings made hereunder without prior notice. Citibank reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice, to add / alter / modify / change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, the offerings hereunder by another offer, whether similar to these offers or not, or to withdraw it altogether. All disputes, if any, arising out of or in conjunction with or as a result of these offering and these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals in Mumbai irrespective of whether courts/tribunals in other areas have concurrent or similar jurisdiction.