The Citibank Suvidha Salary Account provides you with complete banking solutions. The benefits include preferential pricing on Citibank products, choice of debit cards - each packed with savings on your everyday purchases and access to professional know how to tailor your personal financial plans.
Citibank Suvidha® Salary Account
Top reasons to get Citibank Suvidha® Salary Account
- Zero balance salary account
- Overdraft up to 5 times1 your net monthly salary credit
- Reward Points^ redeemable for cash
Disclosure: You will be able to enjoy the many benefits of Citibank Suvidha Salary Account only if your organization has an on-going Citibank Suvidha banking relationship. Please check with your Human Resource or Payroll department before applying.
Enjoy the Many Benefits of Your Zero Balance Salary Account
- Instant Account opening kit – with a payable - at par cheque book, ATM / Debit Card, and all Personal Identification Numbers (PIN) - immediately on account opening.
- Daily limit of Rs.50,000 on your Debit Card giving you greater cash access, and purchasing flexibility.
- Photo Card for enhanced safety (optional).
- No cost Demand Draft delivery at 1,100 locations in India.
- No cost NEFT, RTGS and IMPS fund transfers.
- Citibank Online 24x7 access and full transactional privileges on your account from anywhere in the world.
- SMS Banking facility for quick cheques on your account.
- Bank on the go with Citi Mobile Banking.
- Complimentary use of Citibank's secure online Utility Bill Payment facility. Pay over 150 service providers across India in 3 simple steps. To know more, click here.
- Financial Planning Services2 from our certified counselors on Investments and Insurance in your office premises.
- Real time transaction alerts on your mobile phone.
- Assurance of 24x7 CitiPhone Customer Assistance from anywhere in the world.
- No cost monthly online Account Statements to ensure receipt wherever you are.
- No cost Duplicate Account Statement for Citibank Online requests.
Enjoy Preferential Treatment
Automatic overdraft facility of up to 5 times your net monthly salary credit up to a maximum of Rs.5 Lakh after the first salary credit1. To know more, click here.
- Preferential pricing on Personal Loan and Home Loan*.
- Insurance Products for the many aspects of your life.
- Get up to 20% savings at over 2,000 restaurants in India.
To find a Citibank partner restaurant near you, click here.
Enjoy the new Banking Rewards Program
- Earn Reward points on your debit card transactions as well as for select banking transactions.
- Redeem your reward points for cash credit to your account.
- Conveniently redeem your reward points through SMS or by calling our 24*7 Citiphone helpline.
Apply for the new Citibank Rewards Debit Card
- Enjoy more savings on every spend – earn up to 5 reward points for every Rs.100 spent on your daily retail and grocery shopping.
- Zero fuel surcharge at Citibank affiliated Indian Oil Outlets in India.
- Save up to 20% at over 2000 restaurants across India.
Call our 24*7 Citiphone helpline to apply now.
|Minimum Monthly Balance||No Minimum Balance Required.|
|Service Access on the go||
|CitiAlerts||Track your account activity with free SMS &
|Statement Options||Online e-Statements or by regular post, as per your choice.|
|Interest Rate||4% per annum|
|Interest Paid||Half yearly|
ATM / Debit Card
|Daily purchase and withdrawal limit of Rs.50,000.|
|Chip and PIN debit card in line with global security standards.|
|Accepted worldwide at merchant outlets and ATMs.|
Citibank Grocery ATM / Debit Card:
- Have your Card swiped on a Citibank EDC machine when paying at a grocery or retail store* and:
- Earn 5X Reward Points^ for every Rs.100 in purchases at Citibank affiliated grocery and retail stores.
- Earn 2X Reward Points* for every Rs.100 in purchases at all other grocery and retail stores.
- Earn 1 Reward Point for every Rs.100 spent at all other merchant outlets.
Annual Fees: Rs.500
The new Banking Rewards Program gives you the advantage of earning reward points on select banking transactions, in addition to the reward points you get on your debit card transactions. Please see the below for the transactions on which you will earn reward points, on your debit card.
|Purchase Transactions on your debit card||Based on the debit card that you hold. Click here to know the rewards accrual for our various cards.||Regular|
|First login to Citi Mobile within 60 days of account opening.||50 Reward Points||One time only|
|First fund transfer via Immediate Payment Service (IMPS), within 60 days of account opening.||50 Reward Points||One time Only|
|Execution of Standing Instructions (SI) for a Citibank Credit Card payment, Loan payments or regular investment schemes (SIP)||5 Reward points||Regular|
|Bill Payments on Citibank Online||5 Reward Points||Regular|
Each reward point will be worth Rs.1 and you can redeem reward points for cash credit to your account. You will need a minimum of 250 reward points for redemption. Reward points can be redeemed in multiples of 50 only. Your reward points will be valid for a year and unredeemed points will lapse every card membership year**. Reward points for banking transactions will be credited within the first ten days of the month, for transactions done in the previous month.
Please click here for more information and terms and conditions.
*The Citibank Platinum Debit Card reward points are evergreen and do not lapse. A minimum of 1500 reward points are required for redemption.
**A card membership year will begin from the 1st of the expiry month on your debit card. For example, if your debit card is valid till Jun-2019, then your card membership anniversary will be on 01-Jun of every year.
Click here to know more about benefits of Citibank Suvidha Salary Account for employers.
Terms and conditions for Suvidha Salary Accounts
Account opening is subject to Citibank Terms and conditions and applicable RBI guidelines.
Citibank Home Loans & Personal Loans - Terms and conditions apply. All loans are at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank reserves the right to ask for any additional documents from the applicant/borrower. Citibank reserves the right, at any time, with notice, to add/alter/ modify/change or vary any of the terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part. All products / facilities mentioned in this booklet are subject to Citibank terms and conditions. Home loans are subject to necessary RBI and other local approvals.
Citibank Personal Loan - Terms and conditions Apply. Timelines mentioned include only working days. Timelines mentioned, if any, would commence once the entire documentation as per Citibank's requirements are submitted by the applicant. Subject to Citibank approval criteria. For detailed Terms and conditions, please refer www.citibank.com/india.
1Terms and conditions apply. Subject to a maximum limit of Rs5 Lakhs per month.
2Insurance products are obligations only of the Insurance company. They are not bank deposits or obligations of or guaranteed by Citibank N.A, Citigroup Inc. or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries or any Governmental agency. All Claims under the policy will be solely decided upon by the Insurance Company. Citibank, Citigroup or any of their affiliates and group entities hold no warranty and do not make any representation about the insurance, the quality of claims processing and shall not be responsible for claims, recovery of claims, or for processing of or clearing of claims, in any manner whatsoever. Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. This document does not constitute the distribution of any information or the making of any offer or solicitation by anyone in any jurisdiction in which such distribution or offer is not authorized or to any person to whom it is unlawful to distribute such a document or make such an offer or solicitation. Investment products are not available to US persons, Residents of Canada and may not be available in all jurisdictions.
IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: Citigroup Inc., its affiliates, and its employees are not in the business of providing tax or legal advice to any taxpayer outside of Citigroup Inc. and its affiliates. This email and any attachments are not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used or relied upon, by any such taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties. Tax benefits are subject to changes in the tax laws. Any such taxpayer should seek advice based on the taxpayer's particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.
Citibank N.A. is a licensed Corporate Agent of Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited, Royal Sundaram Alliance Insurance Company Limited and Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company Limited under the composite license number 1137144. Life Insurance Policies are underwritten by Tata AIA Life Insurance Co. Ltd. with its registered office at 14th Floor, Tower A, Peninsula Business Park, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400013.
For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions please read the sales brochure carefully before concluding the sale.
Investment risk in the investment portfolio is borne by the policy Holder. The premium paid in Unit Linked Life Insurance policies are subject to investment risks associated with capital markets and the NAVs of the units may go up or down based on the performance of the fund and factors influencing the capital market and the insured is responsible for his or her decision. Tata AIA Life Insurance, Policy Name and Investment Funds are only the names of the company, policy, and Investment Funds offered respectively and do not in any way indicate the quality of the policy, Investment Funds or their future prospects or returns.
SECTION 41 OF THE INSURANCE ACT 1938 PROHIBITION OF REBATES
- No person shall allow or offer to allow either directly or indirectly as an inducement to any person to take out or renew or continue an Insurance in respect of any kind of risk relating to lives or property in India any rebate of the whole or part of the commission payable or any rebate of the premium shown on the policy nor shall any person taking out or renewing or continuing the Policy accept any rebate except such rebate as may be allowed in accordance with the published prospectus or tables of the Insurer.
- If any person fails to comply with regulation above he shall be liable to payment of fine, which may extend to Rs500.
Data and research provided by CRISIL. This performance analysis is based on the framework and methodology developed by CRISIL for Citibank. It is presumed that, CRISIL has taken due care and caution in compilation of data. Information has been obtained by CRISIL from sources it considers reliable. However, CRISIL does not guarantee the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information and is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information. CRISIL is not responsible for any errors in data reproduction. CRISIL especially states that it has no financial liability whatsoever to the subscribers/ users/ transmitters/ distributors of this analysis.
Crisil.com is not responsible for any errors in data reproduction. Crisil.com especially states that it has no financial liability whatsoever to the subscribers / users / transmitters / distributors of this analysis.
Citibank N.A., states that: This document is for informational purposes only and is not intended as an offer or an invitation to anyone for the purchase and sale of any security.
Citibank N.A., provides no independent research or advice in the substance or preparation of the reports. The reports are provided for general information only and nothing contained in the reports constitutes a recommendation for the purchase or sale of any security. Although the statements of fact in this report are obtained from sources that Citibank N.A., consider reliable, we do not guarantee their accuracy and any such information may be incomplete or condensed.
Investment products do not pertain to Citibank and are not bank deposits or obligations of or guaranteed by Citibank, N.A. Citigroup Inc. or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. Investment products are not insured by any governmental agency and are subject to investment risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. Past performance is not indicative of future results, prices/invested sum is subject to market risks which may result in appreciation or depreciation. The ownership of any investment decision(s) shall exclusively vest with the Investor after analyzing all possible risk factors and by exercise of his/her/its independent discretion and Citibank N.A shall not be liable or held liable for any consequences thereof.
Investment products are not available to US persons, Residents of Canada and may not be available in all jurisdictions. By making any investment, you confirm your deemed acceptance to the conditions mentioned herein.
Citibank N.A. may discuss with you ('customer/investor') about investment products (shortly referred as 'investment products') which are in line with your investor rating as maintained with us. Investment products are referred / distributed by Citibank N.A. on a non -discretionary and non-participation basis. Such discussion would be a service without any consideration by Citibank to the Investor and the final investment decision shall at all times exclusively remain with the investor.
Investor investing in funds denominated in non-local currency should be aware of the risk of exchange rate fluctuations that may cause a loss of principal. This document does not constitute the distribution of any information or the making of any offer or solicitation by anyone in any jurisdiction in which such distribution or offer is not authorized or to any person to whom it is unlawful to distribute such a document or make such an offer or solicitation. Please read the Key Information Memorandum(s)/ Scheme Investment Document(s) & Statement of Additional Information / Term Sheet / Prospectus carefully before investing and no claim whatsoever shall be made against Citibank N.A. any of its affiliates or subsidiaries and / or employees claiming any influence / recommendation / responsibility / liability for your decision to invest in any investment product.
Investor should ensure to understand, accept the identities of different parties and the roles that they play in relation to the various Investment Product(s). Investor acknowledges that, there may be various actual or potential conflicts of interest between Citibank N.A. India, Citigroup Capital Markets Ltd., Citigroup Inc. or their affiliates or subsidiaries (collectively "Connected Persons") and that of an investor itself, as a result of the various investment and / or commercial businesses and / or activities of the Connected Persons. You are deemed to accept, on purchasing / subscribing / investing to a particular Investment Product(s), that any such conflict may exist and may be prejudicial to an investment in the Investment Product(s).
^Reward Points valid only if swiped on a Citibank EDC machine. It is hereby clarified that no Reward Points shall accrue on any purchases/spends made on the CitiCard (whether used online or through physical swipes) for mutual fund payments, insurance premium payments, electronic-tax payments, railway ticket purchases using IRCTC.com, donations, credit card balance payments, loan payments or stock investments etc. The Bank shall have the final discretion in choosing merchants and / or products where the Customer may earn Reward Points using the CitiCard.
The grocery outlets are tagged to MCC codes. Included codes are:
|5399||Misc. General Merchant Stores (Smaller Department Store)|
|5411||Grocery Stores, Supermarket|
|5499||Misc. Food Stores, Convenience Stores|
**Offers on Citi products are offered on referral and / or arrangement basis only through tie-up with respective service providers. It is to be noted that Citibank, N.A. is not making any of these Offers to you on its own, and that Citibank, N.A. holds no warranty & is not representative of the delivery, service, suitability or quality of any of the Offers or any products and / or services made available to you under any of the Offers. Any disputes regarding the delivery, service, suitability or quality of any of the Offers and / or products / services made available to you under any of the Offers must be addressed in writing, by you directly to the participating merchant establishment and Citibank, N.A. will not entertain any communication in this regard. Further Citibank, N.A. shall not be liable for any loss or damage that may be suffered, or for any personal injury that may be suffered, by you or anyone else, whether directly or indirectly by use or non-use of the products/ services made available to you under any of the Offers. Citibank, N.A. reserves the right to extend or terminate any of these Offers without prior notice to you. Citibank, N.A. reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice, to add / alter / modify / change or vary all or any of these terms and conditions relating to the Offer or to replace, wholly or in part, any of these Offers by other offer(s), whether similar to these Offers or not. All disputes, if any, arising out of or in conjunction with or as a result of these Offers or otherwise relating hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts/tribunals in Mumbai irrespective of whether courts/tribunals in other areas have concurrent or similar jurisdiction.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE REWARDS SCHEME
- The Banking Rewards Program (hereinafter referred to as “Rewards Scheme”) shall be available only to such savings account holders, as the Bank deems eligible.
- The Bank may offer the Customer various Reward Schemes on the usage of a Citicard. Reward points will also be awarded on certain banking transactions and credited to the Citicard periodically.
- For details of rate of accrual of reward points the customer should visit www.citibank.com/india. The rate of accrual may be revised by Citibank at any time with prior notice of at least 1 month to the Customer and the Customer agrees to comply with and be bound by the same.
- The Customer understands and acknowledges that specific terms and conditions will apply to any such Reward Scheme as may be determined by the Bank in its sole discretion and as may be notified to the Customer.
- It is hereby clarified that no Reward Points shall accrue on any purchases/spends made on the Citicard (whether used online or through physical swipes) for mutual fund payments, insurance premium payments, electronic-tax payments, railway ticket purchases using IRCTC.com, donations, credit card balance payments, loan payments or stock investments etc. The Bank shall have the final discretion in choosing merchants and/or products where the Customer may earn reward points. For more information the customer should visit www.citibank.com/india.
- The Customer specifically understands that reward points may be subject to any limits imposed by the Bank on each respective Citicard or any other specific criteria/terms that may be imposed in this regard from time to time. The Customer agrees to comply with and be bound by the same.
- The Customer can view his Reward Points details in the monthly statement for bank accounts. The customer understands that a Citicard is required in order to participate in the Rewards Scheme for banking accounts.
- The Customer shall redeem the accrued Rewards Points within a period of one month from the closure of the Account/cancellation of Citicard. All the accrued Rewards Points shall stand lapsed if not redeemed within one month of closure of Account/cancellation of Citicard.
- The Customer understands, accepts and agrees that no accumulation or redemption of Rewards Points shall be permissible if, on the relevant date, the Customer has withdrawn or closed the Account or in the event the Account is liable to be closed or in the event the Customer is a defaulter on the Account or of any breach of the terms and conditions governing the operation and/or usage of the Account.
- The Customer further acknowledges and agrees that, in the event the total numbers of Rewards Points earned by the Customer on the Citicard are less than the threshold limit applicable for the specific Citicard and as communicated to the Customer from time to time the points cannot be redeemed. The Customer may visit www.citibank.com/india for details on the applicable threshold limit on specific Citicard. The Rewards Points shall be nullified at the end of the membership year. In the event, the Rewards Points earned are greater than the specified threshold limit; the Rewards Points shall be carried forward for only one additional membership year. In the event the Rewards Points are not redeemed in the next membership year, the Rewards Points shall be nullified. On redemption, the Rewards Points redeemed shall automatically be deleted from the accumulated Rewards Points in the Account.
- The Customer hereby understands that he/she shall be required to initiate redemption of the Reward Points through any of the channels provided for making redemption of the Rewards Points for that membership year.
For details on the channels provided for redemption of rewards points, the Customer must visit www.citibank.com/india or call our Citiphone helpline.
- The Rewards Points accrued under the Rewards Scheme are redeemable against cash credit to the linked account.
- The Customer hereby acknowledges and agrees that computation of the Rewards Points by the Bank shall be final, conclusive and binding on the Customer. Further, the Customer shall not raise any claims or disputes against the computation of Rewards Points except in case of manifest error as determined by the Bank, and Citibank's decisions regarding the same shall be final and binding on the Customer.
- The Bank accepts no liability in respect of any income or other tax liability arising from the redemption of Rewards Points under this Rewards Scheme.
- The Customer hereby agrees that the Rewards Points accrued under the Rewards Scheme cannot, be transferred to another person or combined with any other Rewards Points accrued under any other Citibank ATM/Citicard or Citibank Credit Cards or linked Citibank savings account.
- The Rewards Scheme is entirely complimentary and it is understood that all transactions on the basis of which the Rewards Points are assigned to the Customer are voluntarily incurred by a Customer in the normal course of Account usage and the Rewards Scheme is being offered to the Customer at no cost or detriment to the Customer. Further, nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions governing the operation and use of the Account or Citicard. The terms of the Rewards Scheme shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms and conditions governing the operation and use of the Account and Citicard.
- The Bank expressly reserves the right, at any time and with previous notice to the Customer, to add/or alter, modify, change or vary all or any one of these terms and conditions or to replace wholly or in part this program by another program or withdraw it altogether. The Bank reserves the right to withdraw the Rewards Scheme at any time with prior notice to the Customer. In the event of any such Rewards Scheme being offered to a Customer, the Customer hereby agrees to comply with and be bound by the applicable terms and conditions of the same.