The Citibank Suvidha Salary Account provides you with complete banking solutions. The benefits include preferential pricing on Citibank products, choice of debit cards - each packed with savings on your everyday purchases and access to professional know how to tailor your personal financial plans.
Citibank Suvidha® Salary Account
Top reasons to get Citibank Suvidha® Salary Account
- Zero balance salary account
- Overdraft up to 5 times1 your net monthly salary credit
- Reward Points^ redeemable for cash
Disclosure: You will be able to enjoy the many benefits of Citibank Suvidha Salary Account only if your organization has an on-going Citibank Suvidha banking relationship. Please check with your Human Resource or Payroll department before applying.
Enjoy the Many Benefits of Your Zero Balance Salary Account
- Instant Account opening kit – with a payable - at par cheque book, ATM / Debit Card, and all Personal Identification Numbers (PIN) - immediately on account opening.
- Daily limit of Rs.50,000 on your Debit Card giving you greater cash access, and purchasing flexibility.
- Photo Card for enhanced safety (optional).
- No cost Demand Draft delivery at 1,100 locations in India.
- No cost NEFT, RTGS and IMPS fund transfers.
- Citibank Online 24x7 access and full transactional privileges on your account from anywhere in the world.
- SMS Banking facility for quick cheques on your account.
- Bank on the go with Citi Mobile Banking.
- Complimentary use of Citibank's secure online Utility Bill Payment facility. Pay over 150 service providers across India in 3 simple steps. To know more, click here.
- Financial Planning Services2 from our certified counselors on Investments and Insurance in your office premises.
- Real time transaction alerts on your mobile phone.
- Assurance of 24x7 CitiPhone Customer Assistance from anywhere in the world.
- No cost monthly online Account Statements to ensure receipt wherever you are.
- No cost Duplicate Account Statement for Citibank Online requests.
Enjoy Preferential Treatment
Automatic overdraft facility of up to 5 times your net monthly salary credit up to a maximum of Rs.5 Lakh after the first salary credit1. To know more, click here.
- Preferential pricing on Personal Loan and Home Loan*.
- Insurance Products for the many aspects of your life.
- Get up to 20% savings at over 2,000 restaurants in India.
To find a Citibank partner restaurant near you, click here.
Enjoy the new Banking Rewards Program
- Earn Reward points on your debit card transactions as well as for select banking transactions.
- Redeem your reward points for cash credit to your account.
- Conveniently redeem your reward points through SMS or by calling our 24*7 Citiphone helpline.
Apply for the new Citibank Rewards Debit Card
- Enjoy more savings on every spend – earn up to 5 reward points for every Rs.100 spent on your daily retail and grocery shopping.
- Zero fuel surcharge at Citibank affiliated Indian Oil Outlets in India.
- Save up to 20% at over 2000 restaurants across India.
Call our 24*7 Citiphone helpline to apply now.
|Minimum Monthly Balance||No Minimum Balance Required.|
|Service Access on the go||
|CitiAlerts||Track your account activity with free SMS &
|Statement Options||Online e-Statements or by regular post, as per your choice.|
|Interest Rate||4% per annum|
|Interest Paid||Half yearly|
ATM / Debit Card
|Daily purchase and withdrawal limit of Rs.50,000.|
|Chip and PIN debit card in line with global security standards.|
|Accepted worldwide at merchant outlets and ATMs.|
Citibank Grocery ATM / Debit Card:
- Have your Card swiped on a Citibank EDC machine when paying at a grocery or retail store* and:
- Earn 5X Reward Points^ for every Rs.100 in purchases at Citibank affiliated grocery and retail stores.
- Earn 2X Reward Points* for every Rs.100 in purchases at all other grocery and retail stores.
- Earn 1 Reward Point for every Rs.100 spent at all other merchant outlets.
Annual Fees: Rs.500
The new Banking Rewards Program gives you the advantage of earning reward points on select banking transactions, in addition to the reward points you get on your debit card transactions. Please see the below for the transactions on which you will earn reward points, on your debit card.
|Purchase Transactions on your debit card||Based on the debit card that you hold. Click here to know the rewards accrual for our various cards.||Regular|
|First login to Citi Mobile within 60 days of account opening.||50 Reward Points||One time only|
|First fund transfer via Immediate Payment Service (IMPS), within 60 days of account opening.||50 Reward Points||One time Only|
|Execution of Standing Instructions (SI) for a Citibank Credit Card payment, Loan payments or regular investment schemes (SIP)||5 Reward Points (upto a maximum of 20 Reward points every month)||Regular|
|Bill Payments on Citibank Online||5 Reward Points (upto a maximum of 20 Reward points every month)||Regular|
Each reward point will be worth Rs.1 and you can redeem reward points for cash credit to your account. You will need a minimum of 250 reward points for redemption. Reward points can be redeemed in multiples of 50 only. Your reward points will be valid for a year and unredeemed points will lapse every card membership year**. Reward points for banking transactions will be credited within the first ten days of the month, for transactions done in the previous month.
Please click here for more information and terms and conditions.
*The Citibank Platinum Debit Card reward points are evergreen and do not lapse. A minimum of 1500 reward points are required for redemption.
**A card membership year will begin from the 1st of the expiry month on your debit card. For example, if your debit card is valid till Jun-2019, then your card membership anniversary will be on 01-Jun of every year.
Click here to know more about benefits of Citibank Suvidha Salary Account for employers.
Terms and conditions for Suvidha Salary Accounts
Account opening is subject to Citibank Terms and conditions and applicable RBI guidelines.
Citibank Home Loans & Personal Loans - Terms and conditions apply. All loans are at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank reserves the right to ask for any additional documents from the applicant/borrower. Citibank reserves the right, at any time, with notice, to add/alter/ modify/change or vary any of the terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part. All products / facilities mentioned in this booklet are subject to Citibank terms and conditions. Home loans are subject to necessary RBI and other local approvals.
Citibank Personal Loan - Terms and conditions Apply. Timelines mentioned include only working days. Timelines mentioned, if any, would commence once the entire documentation as per Citibank's requirements are submitted by the applicant. Subject to Citibank approval criteria. For detailed Terms and conditions, please refer www.citibank.com/india.
1Terms and conditions apply. Subject to a maximum limit of Rs5 Lakhs per month.
2Citibank N.A. provides investment services as a distributor of third party Investment products (shortly referred as ‘investment products’). Citibank N.A. does NOT provide investment advisory services in any manner or form. Investment products do not pertain to Citibank. Investment Products(i) are not bank deposits or obligations of or guaranteed by Citibank, N.A. Citigroup, Inc or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries; (ii) are not insured by any governmental agency and (iii) are subject to investment risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. Past performance is not indicative of future results, prices/invested sum is subject to market risks which may result in appreciation or depreciation. The ownership of any investment decision(s) shall exclusively vest with the Investor after analyzing all possible risk factors and by exercise of his/her/its independent discretion and Citibank N.A shall not be liable or held liable for any consequences thereof.
Investment products are not available to US persons, Residents of Canada and may not be available in all jurisdictions. By making any investment, you confirm your deemed acceptance to the conditions mentioned herein.
Investment products are distributed by Citibank N.A. on a non -discretionary and non participation basis. The final investment decision shall at all times exclusively remain with the investor.
Investor investing in investment products acknowledge that: (i) the third party product provider may invest in products denominated in non-local currency; (ii) there could be risk of exchange rate fluctuations, which may result in loss of principal or erosion of value of investment . This document does not constitute the distribution of any information or the making of any offer or solicitation by anyone in any jurisdiction in which such distribution or offer is not authorized or to any person to whom it is unlawful to distribute such a document or make such an offer or solicitation. Please exercise diligence by reading & understanding the Key Information Memorandum(s)/Scheme Investment Document(s) & Statement of Additional Information/Term Sheet/Prospectus carefully before investing and no claim whatsoever shall be made against Citibank N.A. any of its affiliates or subsidiaries and / or employees claiming any influence/recommendation/advice/responsibility/liability as against your decision to invest in any investment product.
Investor should ensure to understand, accept the identities of different parties and the roles that they play in relation to the various Investment Product(s). Investor acknowledges that, there may be various actual or potential conflicts of interest between Citibank N.A. India, Citigroup Capital Markets Ltd., Citigroup Inc. or their affiliates or subsidiaries (collectively “Connected Persons”) and that of an investor itself , as a result of the various investment and/or commercial businesses and/or activities of the Connected Persons. You are deemed to accept, on purchasing/ subscribing / investing to a particular Investment Product(s), that any such conflict may exist and may be prejudicial to an investment in the Investment Product(s).
Citibank N.A. provides no independent research or analysis in the substance or preparation of this report. The information in this report has been obtained from reports issued by Citigroup Global Markets and Citigroup Investment Research. Such information is based upon sources Citigroup Global Markets (CGM) / Citigroup Investment Research (CIR) believe to be reliable. CGM and / or Citibank N.A., however, do not guarantee its accuracy and it may be incomplete or condensed. All opinions and estimates constitute CGM's view as of the date of report and are subject to change without notice. This report / presentation is provided for general information only and nothing contained in the material constitutes a recommendation for the purchase or sale of any security and/or currency. As a prerequisite condition for arriving at a decision to invest, any investor considering an investment should seek independent advice on the suitability or otherwise of the particular investment.