Citi Commercial Bank offers you a wide range of Treasury and Risk Management solutions across Fixed Income, Currency and Commodities.
Our Treasury & Risk Management Advantages
- Risk management solutions for your balance sheet and trade exposures
- Faster turnaround time on remittances across countries
- Access to a team of highly skilled marked experts
- Integrated solutions across Fixed Income, Currency & Commodity Markets
- Access to award winning web-based portal for Foreign Exchange, CitiFX Pulse*
Citi is a dominant player in Fixed Income, Currencies, Commodities and Derivatives. With a base of more than 2,000 clients, Citi is the largest foreign bank in India. Our global presence across more than 100 countries makes Citi an ideal choice for international dealings.
As a leading provider of Treasury services, we help your business manage exposure to various market fluctuations, transforming market volatilities into opportunities, and enhancing investment returns at growth levels consistent with your organization's financial strategies and risk appetite.
- Providing risk management solutions for every aspect of client's balance sheet and trade exposures.
- Faster turnaround times on remittances across countries, leveraging our vast global presence.
- Access to a team of highly skilled market experts who adopt a holistic risk management solutions approach, customised for you.
- Integrated solutions across Fixed Income, Currency & Commodity Markets.
- Economists across countries regularly providing you with macro-economic updates & outlook.
- Foreign Exchange
- Spots and Forwards
- FX Options.
- Foreign Exchange & Interest Rate Derivatives
- Interest Rate Swaps
- Currency Swaps.
- Exchange Traded Currency Derivatives.
- Commodities - Hedging Solutions.
- Customized Investment Solutions.
- Electronic Platforms
- CitiFX Pulse - Web-based Portal for Foreign Exchange
- Real Time Market Levels of Over 100 Currency Pairs
- Dedicated Client Services Desk, Providing 24-hours Support.
*CitiFX Pulse voted by corporates in Asian countries as the "Best Single Bank Electronic Trading Platform" in the Asiamoney FX polls 2006 - 2011.
Citi Commercial Bank is a Division of Citibank, N.A., India ("Citibank"). Nothing in this web-site is an offer, invitation to offer, commitment or agreement on the part of Citibank, or on the part of any Citibank entity, including to prepare, negotiate, execute or deliver any product/s, service/s, arrangement/s, lending or subscription and does not give rise to any liability or obligation on the part of any Citigroup entity. Not all products and services are necessarily applicable to all prospects / customers or available at all locations or at all times. All products and services are subject to the provisions of the applicable laws and regulations and Terms and conditions applicable from time to time. Availability and issuance of products and/or services is also subject to, among other factors, where relevant, such due diligence as may be required by Citibank, an offer being made by Citibank and an acceptance of that offer, internal approvals and external approvals (if any) and the customer meeting regulatory as well as Citibank's internal policy requirements. This website is merely descriptive of various products that are currently available.
Terms and conditions, without limitation, the nature of products and services, rates operational particulars etc., may be modified or supplemented by Citibank for its products / services in its sole discretion at any time and from time to time including during the course of a due diligence and/or credit approval process or as a result of changes in market or economic or other relevant conditions or criteria otherwise (including the absence of any material adverse change in the financial markets or in the financial condition, operations or prospects of relevant persons).
Prior to availing of any products or services or entering into any transaction including a borrowing, subscription or Investment ("Transaction/s"), you should determine, without reliance upon Citibank or its affiliates, the economic risks and merits (and independently determine that you are able to assume these risks), as well as the legal, tax and accounting characterisations and consequences of any such transaction. Please note that neither Citibank nor any other Citigroup entity is in the business of providing legal, tax or accounting advice.
All products and services are at the sole discretion of Citibank and subject to RBI / FEMA / SEBI / Other regulatory guidelines issued from time-to-time. Citibank and Citigroup entities work within the regulatory framework of India and U.S.
Citibank and Arc Design are service marks of Citibank, N.A. or Citigroup Inc., used and registered throughout the world. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.