Efficient cash management is critical for the success of every business. Citibank, the pioneer of cash management in India, offers both traditional and online solutions to help manage your payments and receivables for process and cost-efficiency.
Our Cash Management Solutions Advantages
- Account services - 24x7 access through CitiPhone or Citibank Online, Demand Draft at 1,000 + locations, fund transfer to over 100 countries, regular MIS and more
- Receivables Management:
- Efficient fund management through automated and customised traditional collection solutions
- Faster collection of receivables through Immediate Payment Service
- E-collect, the electronic receivable solution that enables quicker collection
- Web-based payment gateway for e-business and online retailers with real-time payment status update
Digital Onboarding via CCB Gateway
As we continue to promote client centricity and strive to raise the bar for client satisfaction, CCB Gateway was designed to re-engineer the onboarding process by replacing analog Citi-approved documentation previously received via email, scan, fax, or post, with a fully digital portal to capture all requirements upfront.
The onboarding process steps below will all be conducted electronically:
- Prefill and preparation of client document packages by the Client Onboarding Specialist (COS)
- Form review
- Form completion
- Submission of documents and signatures by the client (Both wet signatures and digital signed with Docusign)
Citi’s Operating Account Advantages
- Round-the-clock access
- Demand Draft facility at more than 1,000 locations
- Local and Overseas Funds Transfer to over 100 countries
- MIS at a frequency and format desired by you
Traditional Collection Solutions
This comprehensive receivables & payments solution expedites sales collection across many locations of the country, making it easier, faster and cheaper. Our Receivables Management Solutions are an integral part of Working Capital Management.
- Acceleration of fund availability
- Quick turnaround on collection information
- Automated reconciliation and customised MIS
- Optimisation of resource allocation on account of reduction in accounting and reconciliation efforts
Immediate Payment Service
An innovative solution that allows clients to accelerate the cash conversion cycle and improve working capital efficiency by leveraging mobile channels for the collection of receivables.
Citi's e-collect proposition is a customised electronic receivables solution, which enables same day credit with a provision of "intra-day" MIS in customisable format along with intra-day SMS notification.
- Reduction in collections cost
- Enhanced Counterparty experience resulting in a smoother transition
- Widespread coverage expanding to over 80% of all bank branches in the country
- Helps increase sales efficiency
A web-based e-portal for making payments using e-commerce application that authorises payments for e-businesses & online retailers.
- Faster settlement of realisable proceeds
- Superior location coverage extending to over 25,000 + bank branches
- Enables real-time confirmation on payment status ("Success" / "Failure")
- Multiple payment options through card or internet banking
A robust, secure and scalable platform, that provides same day presentation and settlement services including returns processing
- Registration within 5 days with standard mandate processing cycle
- Same day settlement (with returns)
- Unique mandate reference tracking & online dispute resolution system
We offer you a secure, flexible and cost-effective Payment Management Solution. With our extensive coverage and wide product range, we are best suited to address both your domestic and cross border payment needs. "Paylink" is our specialised disbursement product for your commercial payments, offering you single window coverage in more than 1,000 locations across India.
- Direct account to account transfer
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT / RTGS)
- Online access to foreign currency rates
- Cross border wire transfers from your desktops with capability of making payments in over 135 currencies
- Electronically submit transaction documents
- UPI/IMPS/Mobile Payments available as instantaneous channels post banking hours and on non-banking days
- Tax payments made on same day on CitiDirect BE
- Complete integration with your ERP via the online CitiDirect banking portal
- Separate profile for payroll payments with consolidated approval from authorizers
- Reduced costs
- Enhanced security & control
- Improved productivity
- Enhanced liquidity management
- Reconciliation and MIS
- Excellent customer service
Citi Commercial Bank is a Division of Citibank, N.A., India ("Citibank"). Nothing in this web-site is an offer, invitation to offer, commitment or agreement on the part of Citibank, or on the part of any Citibank entity, including to prepare, negotiate, execute or deliver any product/s, service/s, arrangement/s, lending or subscription and does not give rise to any liability or obligation on the part of any Citigroup entity. Not all products and services are necessarily applicable to all prospects / customers or available at all locations or at all times. All products and services are subject to the provisions of the applicable laws and regulations and Terms and conditions applicable from time to time. Availability and issuance of products and/or services is also subject to, among other factors, where relevant, such due diligence as may be required by Citibank, an offer being made by Citibank and an acceptance of that offer, internal approvals and external approvals (if any) and the customer meeting regulatory as well as Citibank's internal policy requirements. This website is merely descriptive of various products that are currently available.
Terms and conditions, without limitation, the nature of products and services, rates operational particulars etc., may be modified or supplemented by Citibank for its products / services in its sole discretion at any time and from time to time including during the course of a due diligence and/or credit approval process or as a result of changes in market or economic or other relevant conditions or criteria otherwise (including the absence of any material adverse change in the financial markets or in the financial condition, operations or prospects of relevant persons).
Prior to availing of any products or services or entering into any transaction including a borrowing, subscription or Investment ("Transaction/s"), you should determine, without reliance upon Citibank or its affiliates, the economic risks and merits (and independently determine that you are able to assume these risks), as well as the legal, tax and accounting characterisations and consequences of any such transaction. Please note that neither Citibank nor any other Citigroup entity is in the business of providing legal, tax or accounting advice.
All products and services are at the sole discretion of Citibank and subject to RBI / FEMA / SEBI / Other regulatory guidelines issued from time-to-time. Citibank and Citigroup entities work within the regulatory framework of India and US.
Citibank and Arc Design are service marks of Citibank, N.A. or Citigroup Inc., used and registered throughout the world. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.