How to Change your Address on Citibank Online
If you are an existing Citi NRI Banking customer and need to change or update your registered address with us, simply log on to Citibank Online using your Username and Internet Password (IPIN) and follow the below process:
Note: If you are a Credit Cards or Domestic Banking customer, please click here.
If you do not have access to Citibank Online, you can:
- Visit citibank.co.in and Click ‘First Time User? Register Now’ to get your User ID and Internet IPIN (IPIN), in case you do not have access to Citibank Online.
- Forgot your User ID or Internet Password? To retrieve it in 3 steps online, visit citibank.co.in and Click ‘Forgot User Id/Password’.
While submitting your address proof, do keep in mind that the document (or copy) is from the following list of acceptable documents:
- Valid Passport with address page
- Valid Driving License with address
- Document issued by Government departments of foreign jurisdictions containing address on it
- Letter issue by Foreign Embassy/Mission in India mentioning address (acceptable as address proof only if you hold foreign passport)
- Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card
You may submit the below list of documents for India address:
- Aadhaar Card issued by Unique Identification Authority of India
- Voter ID card issue by Election Commission of India
- Letter issued by the Nation Population Register containing details of name and address
** Please note that Aadhaar is not a mandatory required document and customers have option to submit any of the above documents. By submitting a copy of your Aadhaar Card to Citibank, you confirm and agree that the Bank has duly explained to you that submission of Aadhaar Card is no longer mandatory and you have the option to submit any one of the above documents towards submission of KYC/proof of address document.
You are providing your Aadhaar card as an officially valid document proof to Citibank voluntarily and hereby authorize Citibank to use your Aadhaar as proof of address/KYC document in accordance with extant rules and regulations.
In case you are submitting/uploading copy of your Aadhaar card, please ensure to blacken out the Aadhaar number on the Aadhaar card before submitting/uploading so that it is not visible.
Kindly note, we would mandatorily require a proof for your foreign address. In case you do not have any of the above proofs for your foreign address, then you can submit:
- 1. Any of the above mentioned address proof documents containing a valid address for your permanent/alternate address
- 2. Any one of the below list of address proofs for your foreign address:
- Utility bill not more than two months old of any service provider (electricity, telephone, post-paid mobile phone, piped gas, water bill)
- Property or Municipal tax receipt
- Pension or family pension payment orders (PPOs) issued to retired employees by Government departments or Public Sector Undertakings, if they contain the address
- Letter of allotment of accommodation from employer issued by State Government or Central Government Departments, statutory or regulatory bodies, public sector undertakings, scheduled commercial banks, financial institutions and listed companies and leave & license agreements with such employers allotting official accommodation.