- Online Services
- Mobile Banking
- Citi Mobile
Why Choose Citibank Mobile Banking?
Our free mobile version of Citibank Online means you can bank from anywhere, anytime. It's the simplest way to transfer funds, pay bills, locate offers and much more.
Experience the joy of convenient banking by visiting www.citibank.co.in from your mobile device. iPhone and Android phone users can download the free Citi Mobile App from App Store / Google Play store and enjoy banking on the go.
Top reasons to use Citi Mobile
- Do more with your money on the go with the daily transaction limit of INR 10 lakhs
- Enjoy free, convenient and secure access to your account anytime, anywhere
- Snapshot: A quick & convenient way to access your accounts/cards
summary, without any need to login. Click here to view 'Snapshot' Demo
- 'Notifications': Stay up to date with latest deals and offers via notifications
through Citi Mobile App
- Buy, sell and manage mutual fund investments on the go on Citi Mobile App.
What can I do on Citi Mobile?
Suvidha / Banking
View Account Details
View Transaction History
Make Funds Transfer*
Manage existing Deposits Accounts
* Click here for deposit terms & conditions
View Account Details
View Transaction History
Utility Bill Payments
Convert spends to EMIs
Security features of Citi Mobile App
No information is stored on your mobile phone or SIM card. So even if your phone is lost or stolen, your account is absolutely safe and cannot be compromised. In addition, you can call customer service and report your phone as stolen and we will deactivate your IPIN and issue you a fresh IPIN.
Citi Mobile offers you the same unparalleled level of security as Citibank Online.
- Only you can login to your account with your User ID and your confidential IPIN (Internet PIN).
- All account information is 128-bit SSL protected.
- All Card and account numbers or other sensitive information is masked when displayed on Citi Mobile.
- If IPIN (Internet Password) is entered incorrectly for six consecutive times, Citi Mobile will block the usage of your IPIN.
- Please report the loss of mobile phone to the bank so that we may disable the IPIN and access to your account through Citi Mobile.
How to use Citibank Online Banking in Mobile app and Browser?
Citi Mobile on browser
If you have a handset with a built-in web browser and GPRS connection, we recommend that you access Citi Mobile by following these 3 simple steps:
Click here to know what you can do on Citi Mobile.
Citi Mobile Apps
If you have a smartphone with GPRS or 3G connectivity, we recommend that you download our free Citi Mobile application to enjoy a richer experience.
Click here to download Citi Mobile apps for iPhone® or Android™ handset.
To download Citi Mobile apps on your phone, you can follow the below process.
Click here to know if your mobile phone is supported.
Click on to expand and on to minimize the details.
Citi Mobile is a mobile banking solution that allows you to access your account on Citibank Online using a mobile device. It is a convenient menu driven application where you can view account related information, transfer funds, pay bills and much more.
Using a GPRS Internet connection, you can then access the services of Citibank Online using your existing password. Hence, this is different from existing SMS based mobile services like Citi Alerts and Citi Alert On Demand.
Please visit the Citi Mobile home page to know its many features and view a demo of the solution
Currently Citibank Suvidha/Branch Banking and Credit Card account holders can use Citi Mobile.
Please ensure you have:
- Handset with an active GPRS connection
- An active IPIN (Internet Password) which you use on Citibank Online
- Register your mobile number with Citibank
You can view the list of Citi Mobile compatible handsets by clicking here (provide list of handsets). Even if your handset is not supported for downloading Citi Mobile application, you can now visit m.citibank.co.in and access Citi Mobile instantly.
In order to download Citi Mobile on your handset, you must have a registered mobile number with Citibank. You can register your mobile number with the bank in one of many ways:
- Log into Citibank Online with your existing IPIN and update your number
- Call CitiPhone and use your TPIN before you talk to a CitiPhone officer and update your number
I do not have an IPIN. Can I use Citi Mobile?
- SMS MBANK <Last 4 digits of your debit/credit card> to 52484
- You will receive an SMS from the bank with the download URL for Citi Mobile
- Click on the link in the message.
- A WAP page will prompt you to enter your mobile number. Enter it and click on 'Continue'
- You will have to accept the Citi Mobile 'End User License Agreement’ before downloading the application
- The message 'Application Untrusted, Continue?’ will appear as this is a 3rd party software application for your phone… Choose 'Yes’ and continue.
- You will be prompted to choose Phone Memory or Mobile Memory for installing the application. Choose as per your choice and click 'OK’
- This will install the application automatically and the Citi Mobile icon will appear in the "Applications"/Games menu (depending on your phone model).
- If you are not able to download the Citi Mobile application, all you have to do is type m.citibank.co.in on your phone browser and start using Citi Mobile.
What's New on Online Mobile Banking?
Investments on Citi Mobile
Now buy, sell and manage investments on the go with Citi Mobile, in few easy steps:
- Login to Citi Mobile app
- Click on INVESTMENTS tab
- On the account summary page, click on TRANSACT NOW
- Click on BUY MUTUAL FUNDS or START A SYSTEMATIC INVESTMENT PLAN, for transacting on Mutual funds and SIPs respectively.
Note - You will be able to start a Systematic Investment Plan in a fund house in which you already possess holdings and / or execute only incremental transactions to a fund house on Citi Mobile.
Higher Daily Limits
Meet all your high-value transaction needs with the higher daily Limit of Rs. 10 Lakhs
- Transfer more Funds
- Pay Credit card bills
- Recharge Mobile and DTH connections
- Pay all Utility bills
Convert Credit Card spends to EMIs
Shop to your heart’s delight and convert your high-value Credit Card transactions into Easy EMIs using Citi Mobile
- Just login to Citi Mobile using your Citibank User ID and IPIN
- Select the transaction you wish to split and the tenure
- Confirm and convert into easy EMIs
- Simple two steps registration process: Enter your User ID & IPIN and validate using an OTP
- Quick & convenient: View Account balances, credit card bill due date, amount due. without the need to login
Convenient & Secure:
- Option to disable Snapshot any time on Citi Mobile App via the Snapshot settings option
- For your account security, Snapshot is automatically disabled in below cases:
- No login on Citi Mobile App for 30 days
- Mobile app reinstall
- Snapshot enabled on another device
- Change in device configuration
- User ID or IPIN change
- Snapshot does not allow any transactions, one can only view account related information
Notifications on Citi Mobile App
- Stay updated with Citibank latest personalized offers & discounts
- Convenience to switch on/off your notifications setting anytime
In case you want to know more about Citi Mobile, you can call 24x7 CitiPhone.
*Bank Account Holders can transact up to INR 2 lakhs per day across all transactions on Citi Mobile.
^GPRS services may be chargeable by your service provider. Please enquire before making any changes to your plan. Changing to a different plan may not necessarily ensure proper working/ download of Citi Mobile.
Click here to view Citi Mobile Terms and conditions.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone® is a trademark of Apple Inc.
Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.