We refer to Reserve Bank of India's circular dated June 6, 2012 reference RBI/2011-12/591 DBOD.No.Leg.BC. 108/09.07.005/2011-12. As per these guidelines banks are required to display the list of unclaimed deposits/inoperative accounts which are inactive / inoperative for ten years or more on their respective websites. This is with a view of enabling the public to search the list of accounts by name of the company. Accordingly, please find below the names of such customers along with the signatory details and address available on our records.
For Retail Customers:
To activate your account, please visit the nearest branch of Citibank India with the following documents.
Click here to locate your nearest Citibank branch.
Your ID proof (original).Your latest address proof (original).
- Utility bill payments (any bill of last 3 months)
- Ration card
- Voter's ID
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card
- Lease Deed
- Rental Agreement
- Property Registration documents in the name of the customer
- Bank Account Statement (of the last 90 days of any other bank)
Commonly accepted proof:
- Details of account number / deposit that are in your name and are included in the list above.
- A letter requesting to re-activate your account.
For ICG / Corporate Customers:
To activate your Account, please reach us at,
Phone: 91-22-6784 3555, 91-22-6784 3666, 91-22-4321 3500,
Toll Free number: 1800 102 3626,