We refer to Reserve Bank of India’s circulars dated June 6, 2012 reference RBI/2011-12/591 DBOD.No.Leg.BC.108/09.07.005/2011-12; and RBI/2013-14/614 DBOD.No.DEAF Cell.BC.114/30.01.002/2013-14. As per these guidelines banks are required to display the list of unclaimed deposits/inoperative accounts which are inactive / inoperative for ten years or more on their respective websites. This is with a view of enabling the public to search the list of accounts by name of the company. Accordingly, please find below the names of such customers along with the signatory details and address available on our records.
For Retail Customers:
To activate your account, please visit the nearest branch of Citibank India with the following documents.
Click here to locate your nearest Citibank branch.
Your original ID and address proof.
- Valid Passport with address page
- Valid Driving License with address
- Aadhaar Card* issued by Unique Identification Authority of India
- Voter ID card issued by issued by Election Commission of India
- Job Card issued by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the State Government
- Letter issued by the National Population Register containing details of name and address
- A letter requesting to activate your account.
For ICG / Corporate Customers:
To activate your Account, please reach us at,
Phone: 91-22-6784 3555, 91-22-6784 3666, 91-22-4321 3500,
Toll Free number: 1800 102 3626,