- If you would like to register for eStatements, please login to your account and select eStatements and register online.
- You will need to register for eStatements. Please do remember that you will need to register for your Rupee Checking Account as well as your Deposits Accounts (Base Account) separately . Upon registration, the eStatements will be sent to your registered email address.
When is an eStatement sent?
- You will receive an eStatement for your Rupee Checking Account for each month where there are transactions in your Account. In case there are no transactions in your Rupee Checking Account, you will receive a eStatement once a year.
- If you also hold Deposit Accounts (Base Account), you will receive a consolidated eStatement for your Deposit Accounts and your Rupee Checking Account once a year. In addition to this consolidated eStatement, you will continue to receive an eStatement for your Rupee Checking Account for each month where there are transactions in the account.
- If you are a Citigold Customer and hold Deposit Accounts (Base Account), you will receive a consolidated eStatement for your Deposit Accounts and a Rupee Checking Account once every three months.
- The eStatement is sent to you as an attachment in an email and is password protected. The logic for the password is mentioned in the email. For your protection, in addition to being password protected, your personal information is masked to ensure privacy.
- If you would like a Statement to be mailed to you with your personal information displayed, you will need to login to your account and select "Statement in your Inbox/Doorstep" option under eStatement link on the left navigation.
- In addition to the eStatements in your Inbox, you can also view your eStatements online at Citibank Online. For your convenience your can view statements for the last 18 months (after you have registered to receive eStatements).