With Citibank’s 24 hour CitiPhone, it is like having a bank at your home. You can call anytime to get your balances, check account activity and much more.
What can you do at CitiPhone?
With your Account Number and your Telephone Personal Identification Number (TPIN), you can:
Monitor your Account
- Ask for balances on your Account
- Get an update on your recent transactions
- Sign up for Citi Alerts
- Get details about cheques issued from your Account
- Learn more about interest earned in your Account
Manage your Account
- Request for a Telephone Personal Identification Number (TPIN)
- Update your phone numbers and email address
- Request for a replacement Debit Card and ATM Personal Identification Number (APIN)
- Request for Duplicate Statements to be mailed to you
- Request for your 1099 INT Statements (US Customers only)
- Re-order Cheque Books
- Sign-up for Do Not Disturb and ask not to receive marketing phone calls and mails
Operate your Account
- Transfer funds between your linked Citibank Accounts
- Book, liquidate or make changes to your existing deposits
- Link your various Citibank NRI accounts
- For our mutual protection, our CitiPhone Representatives will need to verify your identity prior to providing you with assistance.If you are unable to validate your a Telephone Personal Identification Number (TPIN) or answer the verification questions, they may decline assistance, and request you to visit the NRI Service Center in your country or a Citibank branch in India.
Need to call CitiPhone?
|Bahrain||Post Account Opening Toll-free: 8000-4884|
|Canada||Toll-free: 1-800-CITINRI (1-800-2484674)|
|Dubai||Pre Account Opening Toll-free: 8000-172-122
Post Account Opening Toll-free: 800-035703463
|Hong Kong||Toll-free: 800-908-413|
|India||+91 22 4955 2484|
|United Kingdom||Toll-free from UK: 0800 032 2484
Toll-free from Europe: 00-800-2484 2484
|USA||Toll-free: 1-800-CITINRI (1-800-2484674)|
|Other countries in Far East & South East Asia||0065 6225 7211 (non toll-free)|