- Payments and Transfers
As an Non Resident Indian, we understand you need to transfer funds to your Rupee Checking Account in India. You may also need to pay bills, support family or make investments. We offer several convenient options for you to choose to make your life simpler. With Citibank, you never have to visit a branch. You can manage your payments and transfers from the comfort of your home or office.
At any time of the day or night and from anywhere in the world.
Transfers from Overseas
- Fee free transfers to your account
- Funds transferred from overseas in foreign currency
- Converted to Indian Rupees and credited to your Rupee Checking Account
- Several convenient options to choose from
Transfers from India
- Fee free transfers from your Rupee Checking Account
- Free online transfers to any bank account in the world if you have active deposits along with your Rupee Checking Account
- Online and 24 X 7
Payments & Transfers in India
- Citibank, N.A, India does not charge a fee for incoming transfers to your Account. Your financial institution overseas may charge a fee for such transfers. Please check with your financial institution for more details.
- Citibank, N.A, India does not charge a fee for outgoing transfers from your Rupee Checking Account. Your financial institution overseas may charge a fee for incoming transfers. Please check with your financial institution for more details.
- Free online transfers to any bank overseas facility is currently not available for customers with only Rupee Checking Accounts. This feature is available only for customers who have both Rupee Checking Accounts as well as active Term Deposits.