- Payments & Transfers
- Transfers from India
- Debit Card
Withdraw cash from your Non-Resident External Rupee Checking Account at any Citibank or Mastercard® ATM around the world.
Your Non-Resident External Rupee Checking Account comes with a chip based, PIN enabled Debit Card that allows you to access your account information at any Citibank or Mastercard ATM around the world.
If you need to withdraw cash from your Non-Resident External Rupee Checking Account, you can use your Debit Card to withdraw cash in local currency at any Citibank or Mastercard ATM overseas.
You can withdraw cash at any ATM that displays these signs:
|Regular Accounts||Preferred Accounts||Citigold Accounts|
|Maximum Daily Limit||
Equivalent of INR 75,000
Equivalent of INR 125,000
Equivalent of INR 150,000
- If you do not use your Debit Card for your Non-Resident External Rupee Checking Account overseas at any ATM, Point of Sale Terminal or Online, the default limit is set at the equivalent of USD 3,500 per financial year for Citigold Customers and USD 1,500 per financial year for all other Customers. If you would like to increase this limit, please login to your account and send us a secure mail using the Mail Box option. You can also increase this limit by calling 24-hour CitiPhone.
- The Maximum Daily Limit mentioned above is an aggregate limit across Cash Withdrawals at ATMs, Point-of-Sale Purchases and Online purchases.
- The bank that operates the ATM may also impose additional limits for each cash withdrawal and may charge you a fee for Cash Withdrawal and other services.
- All Cash Withdrawals overseas will also be subject to foreign exchange conversion from India Rupees to the Local Currency.
- If your existing Debit Card is not a Chip Based Card, we will automatically issue you a new Chip and PIN Based Card upon renewal.
If you would like us to replace your existing Debit Card, please send us a secure mail using the Mail Box option after you login to your account online.