The US Dollar Overdraft is a secured overdraft facility against your NRI investments and deposits and helps to meet your short-term liquidity needs.
Please Note: This product is not available in certain locations. Please check with your Relationship Manager for more details.
Please contact your nearest Relationship Manager or NRI Service Center for more details.
Click here to view your nearest NRI Service Center to meet our Relationship Managers.
- Any advice contained in this webpage is general advice only and does not take into account your personal circumstances. Citibank Singapore Ltd. Terms and Conditions apply for all products held in Singapore Booking Center. Citibank N.A. full Terms and Conditions apply for products held in other booking centers.
- Citibank Singapore Ltd. Company Registration No. 200309485K.
- Foreign currency investments are subject to rate fluctuations, which may provide both opportunities and risks. You may experience a loss when you convert foreign currency back to your home currency. Exchange controls may be applicable from time to time for certain foreign currencies. You should therefore determine whether foreign currency investments are suitable for you in the light of your investment objectives, your financial means and your risk profile.
- The degree of investment risk you face is greatly increased because the transaction is leveraged. Relatively small movements in the exchange rates will have a multiplying effect on your corresponding gain or loss. Losses may then exceed the amount of the capital initially placed by you with the bank as security. You may be called upon at short notice to place additional funds with the bank as security, pursuant to a margin call, if the required funds are not provided within the prescribed time, the bank has the discretion to terminate the investment before its maturity date. Such early termination may be made at a loss to you and you will be liable for any resulting deficit in your account. Investors considering leveraging should obtain further detailed information as to the applicable risks from the leverage provider.
- You can borrow as much as 90% against your Globe deposits.
- Interest is pegged to the US Dollar Prime Rate and is deducted from the account at the end of each month.
- Minimum amount is US$ 25,000.