The Citibank Rupee Checking Account's Mandatee Facility gives you and your family maximum flexibility and greater convenience.
You can designate a family member in India as your Mandatee and authorise him/her to access your funds through an ATM/Debit Card and checkbook.
Click on to expand and on to minimise the details.
- Once you apply for the Rupee Checking Account, you will receive your account number
- Fill in a separate form called the "Citibank Account Mandatee Form". This form comes along with your Citibank welcome kit or can be downloaded
- Send this form to your family member/friend for his/her signature and photograph requirements
- Instruct your family member/friend to mail the duly completed form to our Centralised Customer Services Unit located in Chennai
- Attach copies of one or more identity documents covering Name, Photograph, Mailing Address, Date of Birth and Signature
- Acceptable Documents:
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Driver's License
- Voter's ID
- Bank Passbook/Bank Statement (not older than 90 days)
- Utility Bill (not older than 90 days)
- Within a week of receipt of the completed Mandatee form we will issue a checkbook and an ATM/Debit Card to the Mandatee.
If you do not have a Rupee Checking Account, Apply Now.