Maximum flexibility combined with great returns for your money.
- You can choose a tenure ranging from 1 week to 1 year. For US Dollar deposits, the minimum tenure is 1 month
- Your deposit gets automatically renewed on maturity for the same tenure
- You can also choose your tenure at the time of maturity at the prevailing rate of interest
Click here to view your nearest NRI Service Center to meet our Relationship Managers.
Click on the links below to know more about other Treasury Service Products:
- Minimum deposit amount is US$ 15,000 for a US Dollar Deposit.
- Any advice contained in this document is general advice only and does not take into account your personal circumstances. Citibank Singapore Ltd. Terms and Conditions apply for all products held in Singapore Booking Center. Citibank N.A. full Terms and Conditions apply for products held in other booking centers.
- Foreign currency investments are subject to rate fluctuations, which may provide both opportunities and risks. You may experience a loss when you convert foreign currency back to your home currency. Exchange controls may be applicable from time to time for certain foreign currencies. You should therefore determine whether foreign currency investments are suitable for you in the light of your investment objectives, your financial means and your risk profile. In addition, partial withdrawal is not allowed. Premature withdrawal of full deposit amount is also strongly discouraged. Any Pre-termination costs incurred will be deducted from the deposit.
- Important Information for United Kingdom Investors: Citibank International plc. is registered in England with number 1088249. Registered office: Citigroup Centre, Canada Square, London E14 5LB. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Ultimately owned by Citigroup Inc. New York, USA. Compensation under the UK Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) is not available, owned by Citigroup Inc. New York, USA.
Citibank Singapore Ltd. Company Registration No. 200309485K.
For Deposits covered under the Deposit Insurance Scheme
Pursuant and subject to the provisions of the Deposit Insurance and Policy Owners’ Protection Schemes Act 2011 of Singapore, the Singapore Dollar Globe Deposits for non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (“SDIC”) for up to S$50,000 in aggregate for each insured depositor. For more information, please refer to SDIC’s website at www.sdic.org.sg.
For Deposits NOT covered under the Deposit Insurance Scheme
The Globe Deposit (non Singapore Dollar Currency) is not an insured product under the provisions of the Deposit Insurance and Policy Owners’ Protection Schemes Act 2011 of Singapore and is not eligible for deposit insurance coverage under the Deposit Insurance Scheme.
Citibank Singapore Limited is a member of the Deposit Insurance Scheme.
Citibank full disclaimers, terms and conditions apply to individual products and banking services.
- A wide range of deposit products.
- Available across a spectrum of returns.
- Portfolio comprises of fixed return products.