Fixed Income Securities are securities issued by governments, supranational agencies, municipalities and corporations to raise funds for their operations. Such securities generally offer a higher yield than deposits of comparable tenures and normally pay a fixed or variable coupon during the tenure subject to the credit risk of the Issuer.
- Most fixed income securities pay regular income over the life of the security subject to the ability of the issuer to repay the debt and other conditions that may be included in the offering documents of the specific securities
- Possibility of earning higher yield than deposits of comparable tenure - with increased risk
- Benefit of diversifying portfolio across different issuers and industry categories if fixed income securities from multiple issuers are purchased
Click here to view your nearest NRI Service Center to meet our Relationship Managers.
- Any advice contained in this document is general advice only and does not take into account your personal circumstances. Citibank Singapore Ltd. Terms and Conditions apply for all products held in Singapore Booking Center. Citibank N.A., UAE full Terms and Conditions apply for products held in Dubai Booking Center.
- Fixed income securities are obligations only of the Issuer. They are not bank deposits, not insured by any government agency, not deposits or obligations of or guaranteed by Citibank Singapore Limited, Citibank N.A., UAE, Citigroup Inc., or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries (unless specifically stated), and are subject to investment risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. Past performance is not indicative of future results; prices can go up or down. Investors investing in fixed income securities denominated in non-local currency should be aware of the risk of exchange rate fluctuations that may cause a loss of principal. The information provided above does not constitute an offer or solicitation to purchase a security by anyone in any jurisdiction in which such distribution or offer is not authorised or to any person to whom it is unlawful to distribute such a document or make such an offer or solicitation. Please refer to Issuer's offering documents for information regarding specific securities. You should read and understand the offering documents of the Issuer before making any investment decision. Fixed income securities are not available to US persons.
- Important Information for United Kingdom Investors: Citibank International plc. registered in England with number 1088249. Registered office: Citigroup Centre, Canada Square, London E14 5LB. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
- Important Information for Australia Investors: Deposits are not deposits with Citigroup Pty Limited or Citibank N.A. Sydney Branch. Deposits are not covered by division 2 of the Australian Banking Act and as such are not subject to depositor protection provisions of the act.
- Important Information for Singapore Residents: These securities are not deposits and are not insured product under the provisions of the Deposit Insurance and Policy Owners’ Protection Schemes Act 2011 of Singapore, nor eligible for deposit insurance coverage under the Deposit Insurance Scheme. Co. Reg. No. 200309485K.
Certain products and services may not be available in all jurisdictions. Please contact your nearest NRI Service Center for further information regarding products that can be provided to you.